Aman Gupta Wiki
Aman Gupta is an Indian entrepreneur and co-founder and chief marketing officer (CMO) of BoAt. He had started business in 2016. His net worth is around INR 700 Crore.
|Date of Birth||1982|
|Place of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Age||40 years old|
|Currently Living in||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aman Gupta Family
|Mother||Jyoti Kochar Gupta|
|Daughters||Miya Gupta and Adaa Gupta|
Aman Gupta Education
|School||Delhi Public School|
|University/College||University of Delhi (B.Com Hons)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Indian School of Business (MBA)
Northwestern University (MBA)
Aman Gupta Career
- He worked as an Assistant Manager at Citi Bank from 2003 to 2005.
- He started a company in the name of Advanced Telemedia Pvt Ltd in 2005. Then, he ran the company till 2010. He was the co-founder and CEO of this company.
- He worked as a Senior Management Consultant at KPMG from 2011 to 2012.
- He worked as a Sales Director at Harman Internation from 2012 to 2013.
- He founded Imagine Marketing India in 2014.
- He became the Chairman D2 Council of Internet and Mobile Association of India in 2020.
- He co-founded the BoAt on January 2016, It’s a lifestyle brand.
Aman Gupta Net Worth and Income
Aman Gupta’s Net Worth is around USD $95 Million in 2022. Aman Gupta Boat Net Worth is INR 709 Crore in Rupees. His salary is INR 40 Crore per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aman Gupta is the co-founder and CMO of BoAt.
Aman Gupta is 40 years old.
Yes, He’s still a Chartered Accountant (CA).
Aman Gupta lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.